Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

I thought I would try to keep family up to date by blogging. I am not sure how often I will get post up, but I will let you know!!


The kids are doing great!! Brooklyn is VERY active in girl scouts, cheerleading, gymnastics, and church. She also races once in awhile. On Feb 6 & 7, she was racing here in town.....she had a blast but she was upset they wouldnt let her race the BIGGER kart. The rule is....under 7 they have to race kid karts....she will be 7 on March 2nd! This summer she will get to though! If anyone makes it to Brookings....they are more than welcome to check it out!


She is the number 11.


Alexys is really becoming a girl and has a BIG attitude!! She is saying some funny thing lately! Our latest accomplishment was potty training. She still has accidents here and there but the majority of the time she makes it!



Kysin just had his 15 month check up on Monday (9th). He is getting SO big. For weight, he went from 25% in Nov to 75% this last appt. He gained 3.5 lbs!! For height, he went from 50% to 75%. He must have had a growth spurt! And than of course.....he got shots! He was NOT a happy camper!!! I think he had a reation to one of the shots.....his cheeks, nose, and forehead have splotches all over!!



Also, I have decided to start using cloth diapers on Kysin. I order some from the company Green Diva Diapers. They have super cute patterns!! I can not wait to get them!! Should be a fun experience:)



Happy Valentine's Day!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay...I'm glad you're blogging! It will be nice to keep up with you guys on here! Take care!

    ReplyDelete